LED Corn Light – 20W
Designed to replace metal halide and high-pressure sodium lamps, these LED corn bulbs are a great alternative that save energy and lower utility costs. LED corn lights also last longer than traditional HID lamps, so you save money on replacement costs and maintenance.
- Unique structure design, light source easier for light source replacement if needed.
- General illumination.
- Outdoor use in outdoor luminaires only (minimum Ip65).
- Reduces lumen maintain flux and working life if used in sealed lamp fixtures.
- Aluminium fin-shape heat sinking in order to speed up heat dissipation.
- Popular, ballast free, easy installation.
- Not suitable for dimmers, electronic switches and remote controls.
- Mainly used in work places, supermarkets and public lighting.
- No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam.
- Very low energy consumption, Lower thermal output.
- Can be easily fitted instead of ordinary light bulbs.
- Long life LEDs lasting up to 100,000 hours.
- Limited Warranty: 5 year (10yrs optional).