The Patriot (PT-MFD08) luminaire is a high-performance LED lighting solution designed with optical versatility and a slim, low-profile design. Its rugged cast aluminum housing minimizes wind load requirements and features an integral, watertight LED driver compartment and high-performance aluminum heat sinks. Markets include parking lots, walkways, campuses, car dealerships, office complexes, and internal roadways.
Our FLOODLIGHT(PTMFD08) are backed with our industry-leading more than 100,000-hour rated lamp life and 10-year warranty. See Ordering Model table below for our BAA compliant products. Contact us for pricing or more information.
- Housing, electrical compartment and fitter are all made from die case aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to meet the most rugged industry standards.
- Door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
- Vented housing isolates LED module from driver, maximizing product life and performance.
- Doorframe seals to housing with a continuous extruded silicone gasket.
- Optics(NEMA Type): 7H*6V.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 17,500 to 26,200 Lumens.
- Provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination while reducing light behind the poles.
- High performance acrylic optic securely attached to internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
- Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours.
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Five-year warranty (10 years optional).